Interview: Lessons From The Covid-19 Crisis
Posted May 3, 2020
I have done a lot of podcast interviews recently discussing the dire economic consequences brought about by the Coronavirus and what must be done to mitigate them. I believe this is one of the very best.
I cannot recall another interview that captures my economic philosophy better than this one does in such a short space of time.
In this conversation with Kerry Lutz for the Financial Survival Network, I discuss:
- How to understand the forces that drove the global economy and the financial markets before the Coronavirus struck.
- The devastating impact the Coronavirus is having on those key drivers of growth.
- What the government must do now to prevent an unprecedented destruction of wealth and a new Great Depression.
- Why the policy response to this crisis must be viewed as The Greatest Economic Experiment In History.
- And the extraordinary opportunities that exist within this radically new economic environment in which we live today, as well as the urgency of grasping them.
After listening to this interview, I hope you will consider subscribing to my video-newsletter, Macro Watch. There you will find much more detailed analysis.
For a 50% subscription discount hit the “Sign Up Now” tab and, when prompted, use the coupon code: solutions
You will find more than 50 hours of Macro Watch videos available to watch immediately. A new video will be added approximately every two weeks.
Click HERE to listen to this interview now.
Please share this blog with your colleagues and friends.