Robert Kiyosaki Interview
Robert Kiyosaki is one of the best-selling authors of all time. His first book, Rich Dad Poor Dad, has sold more than 32 million copies. I recently had an interesting conversation with Robert for Rich Dad Radio.
We discussed the following topics:
- The US-China Cold War and the impact it could have on the global economy, interest rates and the price of gold.
- China’s economic strategy and what the United States can learn from it.
- The one great advantage the Unites States still has over China.
- The advice I would give President Trump today (Robert co-authored a book with Donald Trump in 2011).
- Negative Interest Rates
- Why the Fed has become a hostage of the stock market
- How long Central Banks can continue printing money
- Capitalism, Socialism and the threat to Democracy
- Why the debate about America’s economic future should focus on making the economic pie much larger through aggressive government investment in 21st Century technologies, rather than wasting time and energy fighting over how to divide the economic pie that exists today.
- What the average person should do to safeguard their financial future
After listening to this interview, I hope you will consider subscribing to my video-newsletter, Macro Watch.
To subscribe, click on the following link:
For a 50% subscription discount hit the “Sign Up Now” tab and, when prompted, use the coupon code: rich
You will find more than 50 hours of Macro Watch videos available to watch immediately. A new video will be added approximately every two weeks.
Click HERE to listen to this Rich Dad Radio interview now.