A Particularly Good Interview
Posted December 5, 2018
I recently had a particularly interesting conversation with Hunter Thompson, the host of the Cash Flow Connections Podcast. I highly recommend it.
Please find the link to the podcast below.
Topic discussed include:
- The Fed’s current extreme monetary policy tightening.
- A detailed explanation of how the Fed is now literally destroying $50 billion per month through Quantitative Tightening.
- The risks involved in the US – China Trade War.
- The danger that current government policies pose to the economy and your wealth.
- Why the Dollar will not lose its status as the world’s most important Reserve Currency.
- The lessons Austrian economists should learn from the successful policy response to the crisis of 2008 and, in particular, why their fears that inflation would surge were misguided.
- The grave challenges still facing the global economy and how they can be overcome by implementing new policies made possible by the unique moment in history in which we live.
After listening to this interview, if you would like to subscribe to Macro Watch at a 50% discount, click on the link below and, when prompted, use the discount coupon code: cfc
SUBSCRIBE TO MACRO WATCH
Click HERE to listen to this interview now.
Please share this blog with your colleagues and friends.
No comments have been made yet.