Frank Answers To Tough Questions: Free McAlvany Podcast
Posted July 30, 2016
I strongly recommend that you listen to this free podcast.
My friend David McAlvany interviewed me for the highly respected McAlvany Weekly Commentary a few days ago. It was a great conversation. He asked me a series of excellent, tough questions. You will find many of my answers more frank than usual – in part, because some of them were given after I thought the mic had been turned off. The interview was better as a result.
We covered a wide range of important topics:
- The great Dollar Standard Boom & Bust Cycle behind the current global economic crisis
- The details of China’s economic Hard Landing (as discussed in the recent 5-video Macro Watch series)
- The exhaustion of Creditism – in the US and around the world
- Why schools of economic thought developed in the 18th, 19th and 20th centuries do not provide the solution to our 21st century economic crisis
- A modern strategy to achieve unprecedented prosperity
- Investing successfully in a world where asset prices float on an ocean of fiat money
After you listen to this interview, I hope you will consider subscribing to Macro Watch. To subscribe, click on the following link:
Hit the orange “Sign Up Now” tab and, for a 50% subscription discount, when prompted, use the coupon code: commentary
Here is the link to the interview:
I hope you will share this blog with your colleagues and friends.