Interview: The Credit Bubble Popped
Posted February 18, 2023
I was recently interviewed by Addison Wiggin for his podcast The Wiggin Sessions.
Addison is a financial writer, publisher, filmmaker and the author or co-author of a number of great books, including Empire of Debt, Financial Reckoning Day, and Demise Of The Dollar.
We had an interesting conversation, which I hope you will watch now.
- How the United States went from very low inflation to very high inflation so quickly.
- The forces really driving the economy and the financial markets in the 21st Century.
- The new boom in Consumer Credit.
- Which is the greater threat: Government Debt or The Debt Ceiling?
- The outlook for interest rates and the value of financial assets.
- Why the United States is about to be overtaken by China economically, technologically, and militarily; and what the US can do to prevent that from happening.
After you watch this interview, please consider subscribing to Macro Watch if you haven’t already subscribed.
For a 50% subscription discount hit the “Subscribe Now” button and, when prompted, use the coupon code: February
CLICK HERE to watch this Wiggin Sessions video now.
Please share this blog post with your colleagues and friends.