Interview: Inflation, Liquidity, China Evergrande
Posted October 30, 2021
I recently had a very good conversation with Buck Joffrey for the Wealth Formula Podcast.
I highly recommend you listen to it.
- The many reasons inflation will not remain high.
- Why the Liquidity Tsunami that has driven asset prices sharply higher over the last year is about to end.
- The Wealth to Income Ratio is far above all previous peaks, and why this should worry investors.
- The main reason the Fed is likely to announce next week that it will begin tapering Quantitative Easing.
- How significant a threat does Evergrande, the beleaguered Chinese property developer with US$300 billion of debt, pose to the global financial system and the global economy.
I hope you will listen to this interview now.
Afterwards, please consider subscribing to my video-newsletter Macro Watch, if you have not already.
If you have not yet subscribed:
For a 50% subscription discount, hit the Sign Up Now tab and, when prompted, use the coupon code: Formula
You will find 75 hours of Macro Watch videos available to watch immediately. A new video will be added approximately every two weeks.
Click HERE to listen to this Wealth Formula Podcast interview now. (The interview begins at the 9-minute mark.)
Please share this blog with your colleagues and friends.
No comments have been made yet.