Interview: Inflation or Deflation?
Cris Sheridan recently interviewed me for the Financial Sense Newshour. It was another good conversation. I hope you will listen to it now.
- Fed tapering of Quantitative Easing is on the horizon. What impact will tapering have on asset prices.
- Why the United States is past peak Credit Growth and, therefore, past peak Economic Growth and past peak Inflation.
- A Liquidity Tsunami has driven asset prices higher all this year. How much longer it will continue.
- Disinflationary global demographics.
- The forces that drive economic growth and asset prices in the 21st Century.
- And, as a background to all these topics, the radical transformation of our economic system from Capitalism into Creditism once Dollars ceased to be backed by Gold five decades ago this month.
I hope you will listen to this interview now.
Afterwards, please consider subscribing to my video-newsletter Macro Watch.
If you have not yet subscribed:
For a 50% subscription discount, hit the Sign Up Now tab and, when prompted, use the coupon code: Financial
You will find 75 hours of Macro Watch videos available to watch immediately. A new video will be added approximately every two weeks.
Click HERE to listen to this Financial Sense Newshour interview now.
Please share this blog with your colleagues and friends.