Interview: Melt Up or Melt Down?
Posted September 6, 2020
I was recently interviewed by Cris Sheridan for Financial Sense Newshour.
This was a succinct conversation that addressed many of the issues that most concern investors and the general public today:
- What are the factors that will determine whether stocks continue to soar or crash?
- What are the implications for the economy and the financial markets should Congress fail to pass additional economic stimulus bills?
- What are the factors that drive the economy today?
- How great a threat does China’s rise as a global superpower pose to the West?
- What steps must the United States take to ensure its national security?
I believe this was a very good interview. I hope you will listen to it now.
After you do, consider subscribing to my video-newsletter, Macro Watch, if you have not subscribed already.
For a 50% subscription discount, hit the Sign Up Now tab and, when prompted, use the coupon code: Financial
You will find more than 50 hours of Macro Watch videos available to watch immediately.
Click HERE to see a list of all the videos in the Macro Watch archives.
A new video will be added approximately every two weeks.
Click HERE to listen to this Financial Sense Newshour interview now.
Please share this interview with your colleagues and friends.