Trump’s Recipe For Disaster – Free Podcast – Correct Link
Posted March 9, 2017
Please note: I attached the wrong link to this podcast last night, so I am reposting this blog with the correct link. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.
In February, I went on a roadshow to meet with institutional investors in New York, Boston, San Francisco and Los Angeles. I made presentations to roughly two dozen investment firms. Collectively they manage well over US$100 billion. The title of my presentation was “Trump’s Recipe For Disaster”.
I recently discussed this presentation with Cris Sheridan of Financial Sense Newshour.
Click on the link at the bottom of this page to listen to this free podcast now.
- President Trump’s plans to cut corporate taxes, increase government spending and eliminate the Current Account deficit threaten to cause:
- Inflation and interest rates to spike
- The economy and asset prices to crash
- A breakdown of The Dollar Standard
- A dangerous economic crisis in China
- The economic policies President Trump should adopt to make America’s economy great again.
These themes were developed in a series of Macro Watch videos.
If you would like to subscribe to Macro Watch, click on the following link:
Hit the orange “Sign Up Now” tab and, for a 50% subscription discount, when prompted, use the coupon code: financial
Here is the direct link to the free Financial Sense podcast: