Robert Kiyosaki Interview: What Is The Money Revolution?
Posted April 2, 2022
I recently spoke with my friends Robert and Kim Kiyosaki about my new book, The Money Revolution, on The Rich Dad Radio Show. We discussed the book’s three parts: Money, Credit and The Future.
Other topics include:
- The inflationary consequences of the partial breakdown of Globalization
- How China has begun to displace the United States as the world’s preeminent superpower.
- The risk that the spread of Omicron through China may cause an even worse spike in US Inflation than seen thus far.
- How the Fed and the US Treasury Department prevented a new Great Depression following the Crisis of 2008 and again during the Covid-19 pandemic.
- Why the Fed’s shift from Quantitative Easing to Quantitative Tightening represents a dangerous turning point that could result in the destruction of an extraordinary amount of Wealth during the months ahead.
I hope you will listen to this interview now.
After you do, consider subscribing to my video-newsletter, Macro Watch, if you have not already done so.
Learn how the economy and the financial markets really work today:
For a 50% subscription discount, hit the Sign Up Now tab and, when prompted, use the coupon code: Rich
You will find more than 75 hours of Macro Watch videos available to watch immediately. A new video will be added approximately every two weeks.
Please share this blog with your colleagues and friends.